Have you ever wondered what it really means to love yourself?
This book walks you through the key aspects of what it means to have healthy self-love. Your Happily Ever After is not about being happy all the time because that’s simply not the plan of human experience. Rather, it is knowing you have a step-by-step pathway to come back home to yourself when life takes you off track. Lauren connects you to nine vows you can make to deepen the relationship you have with yourself.
This practical and insightful book will show you how to:
· Honour your Sacred Marriage within, between your individual mix of feminine and masculine energies.
· How to create your own positive body-image, to feel in love and in awe of your body.
· What it means to live in alignment with your highest values.
· How to reclaim your power to create each area of your life how you want it.
· Learn why we play negative stories in our heads and how to make them loving.
· Understand what our emotions want us to know and to parent ourselves to heal effectively.
· Be inspired with the idea we have a soul purpose, not a sole purpose.
· Learn why relationships trigger us and how to communicate with less resistance.
· Gain new ways of changing behaviours and increasing motivation to spend time on the most self-loving actions.
At the end of each chapter there are resources and activities to help implement the teaching of each of the nine vows we make to ourselves.
"Lauren beautifully shares the vulnerability and strength of her own experiences. She then guides us to discover our own answers to vital questions such as: Why do we sometimes fall short in self-love? How can we heal? What can we do to love ourselves more efectively in the future? By reading this book you will go deep into your heart and connect with your soul. Through it, Lauren acts as your personal coach, supporting you with her exquisite humanity, wisdom and love. She shines a light to illuminate your path back to yourself."
Pip McKay, CEO of Evolve Now! Creator of Matrix Therapies® and Archetypal Coaching®
Lauren Jobson is an award-winning, internationally certifed NLP and Matrix Therapies® Master Trainer, Archetypal Coaching® and Hypnosis Trainer and Therapist. A teacher of coaches since 2009, certifying thousands all across Australia and globally, her students say she “transcends age with her wisdom & guidance.” She is the owner of Intuitive Heart Training Academy and Love Life with Lauren Coaching.